Subject: Re: Extensions
From: Joona I Palaste <[email-masked]>
To: Marcel Toele <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 00:04:31 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 2 Mar 1997, Marcel Toele wrote:

> Does anybody know any useful extensions for AmosPro2.0 ???
> 
> I currently have only installed the locale extension and the gui extension,
> besides the orginal extensions that came with the package...
> 
> tnx in advance for any reactions...!
> 
> GrTz to all AmosLovers !!!
> 
> Marcel Toele

Hey! If someone has got the extensions Marcel was talking about, I'd
like a copy of them! And if there's an AGA extension too, I'd like
that, too!

/----------------------------------------------------------------------\
| Joona Palaste                             |      |  |                |
| [email-masked]                    |      |  |                |
| G++ FR FW+ M- #20 D+ ADA N+++ W++ B OP+   |-------  -----------------|
|                                           |-------  -----------------|
|                                           |      |  |                |
| Finland rules! =>                         |      |  |                |
\----------------------------------------------------------------------/